When you work with My Golf Vacation, you are gaining access to over 12 years of golf package experience, important travel connections from around the world, access to exclusive courses, hotels, resorts and properties plus, undeniably, the top customer service a golfer could want.
Our professional golf consultants listen to what your idea of an ideal trip is and then by finding out more about you and your likes, they can customize a detailed, personalized itinerary for you. You will be helped by people that know the courses and can schedule the best possible trip for your money. We have a custom payment system that will allow you to track payments from players in your group avoiding the need to pay out of pocket yourself for other golfers. We also have setup agreements with vendors that allow us to book months in advance at discount rate, providing considerable savings for members of your group. Let our golf consultants plan a special trip, designed around you and your travel dreams.
Toll-Free Phone: 888-833-7707
Absolutely, let us know and we would be happy to setup your golf.
The $100 deposit is due upon booking.
Full payment is due 30 days prior to the trip start date.
We understand that sometimes plans need to be changed. Our cancellation fees are:
Yes, all you need is the package number and password then log-in HERE to pay for your trip. You will then be able to send a secure link to your fellow golfers so they can login and pay. You will be able to login at any time to see who has paid. Players can make a full payment or a $100 deposit. If you have any questions about setup of payment call us! 888-833-7707.
Login HERE. Click on "View Details" for the package you chose to view tee times and lodging.
When you book a vacation a golf coordinator will make tee times and lodging arrangements for you. Your trip information will then be updated in your log-in screen as we receive confirmation, then after final payment for your trip has been made we will release vouchers for your travel.
After all payments have been made and we have reviewed your final itinerary, we will release vouchers 2 weeks prior to arrival. The group leader will have one voucher for the entire group for lodging and one voucher for the entire group for each golf course.
If the golf course is closed due to weather you will receive a 100% refund. If the golf course closes after play has begun you will receive a rain check from the golf course. If the course is open and you choose not to play, no refund will be issued.
Generally there is a requirement from most of our golf courses that golfers wear a collared shirt. No denim is allowed at any of our locations and the majority of our courses are soft spike facilities only.
1. Online Pricing: While Golf Excursions LLC makes every effort to provide you with the most accurate, up-to-date information, occasionally, price stated may be inaccurate on our website. If an item's correct price is higher than our stated price, we will cancel your order and notify you of the price error and order cancellation. You will, of course, have an opportunity to purchase the item at the correct price, if you so wish. While we make every attempt to verify prices before charging you, Golf Excursions LLC reserves the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed on mispriced golf packages whether or not the order has been confirmed and you have been charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is cancelled, Golf Excursions LLC will immediately refund the total purchase amount to your credit card account.
2. Deposit to Book Trip: If your group is 8 or larger we request $100 deposit per person for a trip planned more than 30 days in advance. If your group is 8 or less we request one golfer make their portion of the trip to reserve the trip. In some cases vendors may require a larger deposit (i.e. Robert Trent Jones Golf Trail, cabin rentals) so we may request by email or phone call additional payments to satisfy vendors. If customers are not able to pay additional money then we will refund the customer immediately. Golf Packages booked 30 days or less from trip arrival, will require full payment upon booking.
3. Final Payment: Payment for remaining balance is due 30 days prior to trip arrival. Once final payment is received and we have verified that all reservations are setup, customers will be able to log-in to print golf vouchers and hotel confirmations for their trip.
4. Payment Method: We accept American Express, Master Card, Visa, and Discover. We also accept money orders and travelers, cashiers, certified, and personal checks. Final confirmation package is not sent until personal checks clear the bank.
5. Refund Policy Due to Rain: In case of bad weather, call the golf course and inquire if they are open. My Golf Vacation will only issue a refund if the golf course is closed on your scheduled day and time of play. If the course is closed, please call our office and let us know. Then, simply write “rain out or cold weather” on the voucher, along with the name of the person you spoke with at the golf course, and mail it back to us for a full 100% refund. If the course is not closed, My Golf Vacation has guaranteed a paid round to the course, and should you decide not to play you will be billed as a “no-show.” It is your responsibility to inquire as to the weather related refund policy at each course should your round be interrupted during play. In most cases, the course will issue a “rain check” if you are unable to complete your round. It is the golfers’ responsibility to get a rain-check from the golf course.
6. Weather Forecast Policy: Springtime in more Southern Destinations often calls for 100% chance of rain, sometimes for several days. The forecast changes continually and, more times than not, it will be showers that happen late in the day or overnight. You will most likely get all your golf games in, but just like weather forecasters, we cannot predict the weather. If you decide to move your trip to a different destination, your original trip will be cancelled, fees assessed, and a new trip will be booked with new pricing.
7. Cancellation of Trip/Refunds: All cancellations will be charged cancellation fee, plus any penalties assessed by golf courses and hotels. Cancellation of trip may result in loss of deposit - some hotels and golf courses require a non-refundable deposit when booking a package and have cancellation policies that state no refund will be returned. No refunds are given out for unused portions of the golf package. Below are the Cancellation Penalties: